Sunday, August 12, 2012

Link Parties Track Sheet - FREE template

Link Parties are a great way to reach more potential readers for your blog as well as to create an active network of other bloggers just like you.

I am not new to blogging but I am definitely new to Link Parties and though I have linked some of my posts on other sites, I already find it difficult to keep track of where I was featured and when. So I made this tracking sheet!



Link Parties Tracking Sheet



Here is how to use it:

Every time you publish a new post on your blog, immediately create a sheet with the name of that post (e.g. "DIY cosmetic bag" or " How I organized my shoe closet" (LOL, here's something I need to do).
One sheet per post.
Add the  publishing date.
Below, enter the date, site and category for each blog where you have linked your post.
For instance, I have featured my DIY Cosmetic Bag on the blog "Threading my Way".

So I would write in:

When: 8/12/12   Site: threadingmyway.blogspot.com   Category: Sewing-DIY



Why is it important to keep track of your link parties?

You do not want to link the same post twice on the same site. Further, the sheet is a reminder to link your posts and it also provides you with an at a glance list of blogs related to that particular topic.

Since I plan on writing more blogs about sewing, I will need to remember which link party blogs are "sewing" blogs. The tracking sheet from a previous sewing post will provide me with a quick list of where to link the new post!

All my templates and forms are free to use and reproduce. Be kind and mention my blog when referencing to this or any other template either on your own blog or youtube channel. Thank you.

Enjoy!

Sophia, NJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and comments. If you have a question or a specific request, do not hesitate, I am here to help! Thanks, S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover