Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Decoration - 2013

Hi friends,

I love the Fall as it is generally the start of seasonal décor at my house: I only decorate for Fall and Christmas (thus far).
Here are some pictures of my 2013 décor!

I usually keep my Fall decoration centralized to the living room area - otherwise our home begins to look too cluttered. Christmas, however, is a whole other story!


 


On my coffee table, I keep two identical trays with various knick knacks and pictures...

 

 
 

On the mantle, I keep an assortment of Fall themed items such as the sign reminding us to be kind (and thankful), foliage and pumpkins harvested inside a basket...


 

 



On the outside, I always take advantage of the School Mums Sale to purchase a few colorful mums for the front porch...This year, I added some of the pumpkins and gourds we had purchased, a few weekends ago, while apple picking in NY.

 
 

 

 
And since the weather is still mild enough, I enjoy keeping the front door wide open so that we can gaze at our colorful mums in full sunlight!
 


Fall décor does not need to be complicated and overwhelming. I hope you enjoyed looking at these pictures.
Here is a video showing more of my décor as well as where I found all my knick knacks!
Thanks for watching!






You can find me on FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE.


Sophia, NJ.


* This blog contains affiliate advertising. All opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. If you plan small refurbishment at home, I can recommend one company which offer great design like small ensuite bathroom ideas or bespoke kitchens. They have got over ten years of experience in planning, designing and fitting bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your feedback and comments. If you have a question or a specific request, do not hesitate, I am here to help! Thanks, S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover